- Registration Fees and Details
- Key Dates
- Terms and Conditions of Attendance
- Scientific Programme
- Distinguished Plenary Lectures
- Organizing Committee
- Scientific Committees
- Submitted Abstracts
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Student Paper Award
- Scientific Visit programme
- Congress Venue
- Accommodation & Tour
- Social Programme
- Travel Document
- Conference Exhibition
- Conference Sponsorship
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Montreal General Information
- Montréal Events, Sightseeing and Attractions
- Contact Us
40th edition : June 27 to July 6, 2019
Ranked as the world’s largest jazz festival in the Guinness World Records, the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal has been synonymous with a passion for music for nearly 40 years. Every year for 10 days, the French-speaking metropolis of North America becomes the venue where fans of all types of jazz-related music rub shoulders with aficionados of jazz in its purest form. All on a unique site designed to meet festival goers’ every need, right downtown in an area off-limits to car traffic! Montreal is without a doubt the true heartbeat of Planet Jazz!
Each year, the Festival is...
- Over 2 million visits
- 600 concerts
- 400 activities and events
- 3000 musicians from 30 countries
- 20 stages
- And many other greats things
Just For Laughs ComedyPRO is the most important annual global gathering of the biggest players in the comedy world. Just For Laughs ComedyPRO is a four-day event that explores all facets of comedy and takes place in July during the peak industry/media/performer dates of the Montreal Just For Laughs Festival. At Just For Laughs, we take humour seriously. Our festival has become an entertainment landmark, recognized for the quality of its content and the professionalism of its staff.
Like the Eiffel Tower in Paris or the Empire State Building in NYC, Mount Royal (Mont Royal—pronounced “mawn-row-yal” in French) acts as a natural landmark and way to orient yourself in Montreal.
View from Mount Royal
Old Montreal (French: Vieux-Montréal) is the oldest area in the city of Montreal, with a few remains dating back to New France. Visit Notre-Dame Basilica, Place Jacques-Cartier, Place d'Armes, and many more other places. Discover The Lighting Plan and the Montreal Science Center.
Montreal City Hall
Tour de l'horloge, Old Montreal
Discover and plan a visit to Mother Nature at the Biodome, Botanical Garden, Insectarium and Planetairum. Finish the tour by visiting Olympic Stadium and its beautiful point of view. The Biodôme, whose name means “house of life”, shows visitors the “true nature” of the Americas, by offering up their loveliest and most amazing ecosystems. The Jardin botanique de Montréal, one of the city’s jewels, is recognized as one of the world’s greatest botanical gardens. It offers a colourful program of events, exhibitions and activities all year long.
Biôdome and Olympic Stadium
Lynx in Biôdome
46 museums in the palm of your hand! Visit the Museums Montreal website and discover our great museums like :
Have fun in family or with friends and discover :
- the most important attraction - park La ronde
- Casino de Montréal
- Year-round food favourites in Montréal : Great food is undeniably the stuff of life in Montréal – locals all have their favourite tried-and-true restaurants, go-to take-out dishes and an ongoing list of new eateries and cafés to try.
- OSM: The OSM is a prestigious orchestra recognized around the world. For almost 80 years it’s been enriching the musical life of Québec and Canada through the extraordinary quality of its performances, its leadership and its creativity.
- The nigthlife in Montreal with its jazz clubs, bars, theaters, concert halls, afters and many other places.